I absolutely cannot get enough of this song. Definitely an old favorite 🙂
This evening I spent some quality time with my tennis ball. I can already tell this is going to be the start of a beautiful friendship
I had a really difficult time deciding what to have for dinner. Breakfast was relatively light so I had plenty of calories to play around with so I decided to have alfredo.
Alfredo Cindy’s Way:
- 1 cup pasta (I like the forkable kind, it’s way too hard to eat long pasta like fettuccini)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- McCormick Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons parmesan
- Cajun Seasoning
- Imitation Crab Meat
- Diced Bell Pepper
1) I boil the pasta in one pot and heat the milk, butter, flour, and seasonings in another pot until it has thickened.
2) Take the sauce pot off heat and add the cheese (If you leave it on it’ll leave you with a nasty separated mess. Eww.)
3) Cut up the imitation crab and bell pepper and set in the bottom of the colander before straining the pasta. Because the fish is already fully cooked it just needs to be heated up and this is a quick and easy way to do it.
4) Pour the pasta, fish, and bell pepper into the pot with the sauce and stir well.
5) Serve with cajun spices sprinkled on top.
This stuff is seriously awesome. You have no idea.
I’m feeling much better today than I have the last few days. I’m just working on finding things that make me happy every day.
Today’s happiness: finding lost music on my computer! Dance dance party! At the very least I’m singing along at the top of my lungs 🙂
Find something that makes you happy today.